(Originally published March 13th, 2009)
Stuff I randomly found, through stumble or otherwise. None are videos, some link directly to images, though. Safe for work! Except for the stuff that is not safe for work.
Humour (may be NSFW):
- Safety stuff
- Hypocrisy, thy name is the USA.
- Demitri Martin stuff
- Classy insults
- L4D playground
- Math/Phys/Eng jokes
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Jellyfish basically suck.
- LOL IT’S TRUE (ohsnap.)
- “computer enhancers”
- Ooh, pretty.
- Clones, you say?
- Creative ‘n stuff.
- More pictures
- Moskva? (In Russian, but the links below most pictures lead to more pictures. Good pictures. And possibly porn, I haven’t checked all the links.)
- More clones? (again, it’s both)
- How to fold things.
- How to not buy things.
- How to not anything.
- Torrent stuff
- Beverage can stove, you say?
- Brain habits
- 100 ways to save the earth (oblig. Al Gore)
Stuff that is interesting for reasons other than above:
- Who is fighting the US’s war, you ask? This guy!
- Telephone songs
- Tha future (dunno about anybody else, but makes me feel insignificant…)
- Murder is not all that bad after all.
- Travel destinations!
- Sizes of things, in comparison to other things. (WARNING: Heavy flash and sound, so turn those speakers off if you’re at work!)
- Moar future.
These are in no particular order. Browse at thy will.
And for good measure, one YouTube video with arguably the best Rube Goldberg machine ever: OK Go - This Too Shall Pass